Friday, June 25, 2010

Volcanoes, Mufflers, and other explosions...


I spent Friday, my day off, touring the local coffee plantation and walking around town. The volcano was quite active today as we toured the plantation. Afterward, I walked around the city with Todd and had lunch on a restaurant patio. Walking the streets of Antigua, the back firing of the mufflers can be a bit unnerving at first and they also seemed overly active today. We were told those noises were fire crackers, but I must have jumped 10 feet when a car drove by and it occurred once again - pretty sure those noises are coming from vehicles. The volcano, the mufflers, and food are nothing unusual here except for one last thing. What sets this day apart are the noises coming from my stomach. I spent most of this day ill and I won't go into much detail since the title of this blog probably says it all!!!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog ~ thanks for posting such useful content.
    Mufflers

    ReplyDelete